Louis Vuitton Shimmer Silver

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there any date code on Louis Vuitton Shimmer Silver..
    I just buy from ebay Item number: 130282265432
    I received the bag with receipt, dust bag and carebooklet , it looks authentic but I can't find it's date code..
    any one know about it?
    Thanks

2. It definetly looks authentic! Is there a interior pocket? maybe its in there. You got it for a great deal! Congrats!

3. Yes there is interior pocket but I can't find the date code..

4. I don't check this area often, I'm usually at the Louis Vuitton Authentication thread, but can you take a closer picture of the heat stamp (reads "Louis Vuitton Paris made in ___")?
    And the date code should be stamped on a tab sewn onto the seam in the inner pocket.

Like I said, I'm not at this area much, but if you can get that pic, can you please post it here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-this-louis-vuitton-414138.html

and I or another authenticator will have a look.

5. I found the date code it's on the leather inside at the end under the zipper. If the bag is open it's under the zipper pull tab. It's very hard to see..
    Thanks pro_shopper you made me look again...

6. Many Thanks to All...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.