Louis Vuitton & Self Tanner?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Haha ok so this might be a reallyy weird question, but I recently started using self tanner as it's winter and I'm not getting any sun. I always apply it before bed and take a shower in the morning before I get dressed for the day. Will self tanner darken vachetta if I carry a Louis that day?

2. I would think if it is applied the day before and then you shower in the morning you should be okay. but... I would like to hear what others think too.

3. I would be very careful even if you took a shower. I imagine that the tanning could transfer and stain the bag.

4. I apply self tanning lotion before I go to bed and wash it off the next morning and I haven't had any problems. I've even carried white bags before with no rub-off, so you should be fine.

5. I recently used the mystic tan before my trip to Diego and used my lv..they all were just fine...not too sure if you will have the same results. Different product, but i didn't think twice then..

6. The bags are not against your bare skin. Like wearing a tank top. So you really should be fine

7. Never hear of anyone having a problem with that...

8. I live in Florida (tank top weather year round) and I've wore self tanner to make my skin darker for certain occasions whilst holding a bag with vachetta (brand new bag) against my bare skin and I didn't notice any difference with it.