Louis Vuitton ruined my wallet

It looks fine. To much worry really. Sad you are unhappy though.

LV should do away with stamping. Way to many issues. I rarely make it to a store since I don't live very close to one but when I do never fails someone unhappy over stamping

Reactions: Madrye28 and Kmora
So they admitted they made a (messy) mistake in not writing down the right size and offered me a new one which I picked up. Unfortunately I just unboxed it and found out the monogram on the back is uneven and just texted the SM and SA again...

Am I overreacting or is their quality really getting worse?

Attachments

• 27267335_10215265069050360_298611342_o.jpg
    27267335_10215265069050360_298611342_o.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 381
  • 27329869_10215265068730352_1508305560_o.jpg
    27329869_10215265068730352_1508305560_o.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 384
So they admitted they made a (messy) mistake in not writing down the right size and offered me a new one which I picked up. Unfortunately I just unboxed it and found out the monogram on the back is uneven and just texted the SM and SA again...

Yes. Always inspect carefully at the store.

Yes, I think their quality is getting worse. That said, I think the issue you're referring to is not obvious. Nothing is completely perfect. I surely know it's really hard to overlook something in the beginning because it's brand new. But after a while you'll probably forget about the little imperfection. Even if you don't forget about it, chances are you'll care less since other things will happen to the item in day to day use.

And yes, the golden rule to inspect at the store first. Does anyone else think it's sad this is the norm now? I don't like the added pressure of having to find "a good one" at the store. It's kind of embarrassing to be honest, nitpicking over each identical item to find "a good one". It's just so sad that we have to do that. Ugh!! Makes me mad.

Reactions: muddledmint
Yes, I think their quality is getting worse. That said, I think the issue you're referring to is not obvious. Nothing is completely perfect. I surely know it's really hard to overlook something in the beginning because it's brand new. But after a while you'll probably forget about the little imperfection. Even if you don't forget about it, chances are you'll care less since other things will happen to the item in day to day use.

And yes, the golden rule to inspect at the store first. Does anyone else think it's sad this is the norm now? I don't like the added pressure of having to find "a good one" at the store. It's kind of embarrassing to be honest, nitpicking over each identical item to find "a good one". It's just so sad that we have to do that. Ugh!! Makes me mad.

Yes exactly this! Especially after what happened I'm getting super picky with new items. I understand minor flaws will develop but do expect it perfect in the beginning. This really wasn't the case when I started buying in 2006/2007... The SM texted me I can pick a new one again. It just bothers me because it's such a small item and easy to notice. Do feel embarrassed with all the complaining haha

Omg is the monogram chipped? Looks like the paint chipped

I really like the size, I have the same size on my 6 key holder. I understand though if you wanted a different size and it didn't turn out how you wanted it that that is disappointing. I hope you're able to get the issue resolved.

They filled in the wrong size as it was one size bigger compared to my old wallet. But because I showed my wallet as an example I didn't check the size they filled in and signed

Sadly, I don’t think you have any comeback because, unfortunately, you signed for the wrong size. I thought initially that you’d signed for size 1 but they hot stamped size 2.
That said, it looks fine - despite your reservations!