Louis Vuitton Robusto Briefcase - What's a decent price?

kruze

Dec 7, 2010
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=130465703087&si=1Gt3iL1bbdcQlHZdbQ2oDJCS43E%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Please see above auction link. I will be posting it in the authenticity thread soon. I did not reach the reserve but they are offering it to me for the 480 I bid. Is this briefcase worth it? I watched another auction goto 510 and still did not hit the reserve. So I feel that either they are worth more, sellers are valuing them higher than they should be, or people just aren't willing to pay the high price at the moment. Not what to think. But if anyone has one of these can speak on it's usefulness and quality would be great.

Thanks!!
dk

I think $480 is a steal for this briefcase. The bag itself retails a lot more but the resale market isn't great for briefcases unlike handbags, that and it's near Christmas so everyone's out for a bargain. I'm selling a ton of things on eBay at the moment and it's ridiculous what people try to offer you.

I think $480 is a steal for this briefcase. The bag itself retails a lot more but the resale market isn't great for briefcases unlike handbags, that and it's near Christmas so everyone's out for a bargain. I'm selling a ton of things on eBay at the moment and it's ridiculous what people try to offer you.

I totally agree. People try to undercut so heavy. I tried selling a phone and people were offering $50 bucks for a 300+ phone.
I posted this in the authentication thread so pending that outcome, I will probably purchase it for the offer they gave me of $480.

It's a slick looking case, love EPI.

xxx this is not allowed - no politics/political statements.

I remember when Louis Vuitton would make minimum of 50% of original price on Fleebay.... now people are asking if 1/4 of retail is a good buy..... WHAT A BAD ECONOMY!!!

I think it is a BARGAIN!!!

BUY IT BUT IT!

These deals won't last long..... Good quality genuine items will never be this cheap again (x)!

Last edited by a moderator: