Louis Vuitton Riveting Black

rich

Jun 7, 2007
Hi,

Im new here and have a question!

My hubby just bought me the LV Riveting Black bag and am trying to figure out where he bought it. It was shipped by LV themselves but he took off the city/address as he is trying for me to figure it out... (he is pretty weird like that). He gave me one day to figure it out and wanted to see if you bag guru's could be of help.

Searched on google and came around this forum, so Its my first post, however love that bag although have numerous others but needed a nice black one, this one should do.

Anyone else have this bag??

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
there's no special code for each store on a tag attached to the bag if that's what you're wondering{?}

I'll move this to our Louis Vuitton Forum for you now. . . .

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
You might want to ask this in the Louis Vuitton subforum. Many of the people there know everything there is to know about LV, and if an answer can be found, they will know!

M

Member 46187

I believe if you call 866-VUITTON they can help you with this. I think they can look up your purchases.. hope this helps!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Confused! I will assume he bought it from Louis Vuitton, perhaps Elux, why do you care which store it came from?
Its a great bag, nice gift.. use it and enjoy it :smile:

Hi,

Im new here and have a question!

My hubby just bought me the LV Riveting Black bag and am trying to figure out where he bought it. It was shipped by LV themselves but he took off the city/address as he is trying for me to figure it out... (he is pretty weird like that). He gave me one day to figure it out and wanted to see if you bag guru's could be of help.

Searched on google and came around this forum, so Its my first post, however love that bag although have numerous others but needed a nice black one, this one should do.

Anyone else have this bag??

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
The Black Riveting Bag is amazing.

One of the best, girl, dont worry about where he bought it from, but just wear it in good health!

Youll love it, cause i do! hehe, :heart:

ecoChristine

May 3, 2007
I used to have one, but I returned it to the LV in San Francisco. It was in perfect condition, but I was afraid of lambskin - I hope you enjoy the beautiful bag!

pinki682

have it! keep it!
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
awww... How sweet! Gorgeous bag with a secret! Congrats! Wear it in good health!
Welcome to tPF!:flowers:

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
UK
Hi you are so lucky I bought the Ecru & now wish I had got the black, congrats!