Louis Vuitton Richard Prince Jaune Denim Defile Weekender PM Pulp plastic separating from denim

IMG_0733.PNG IMG_0734.PNG IMG_0735.PNG Help! I don't know how this has happened if it got wet or perhaps too ho or too cold? I bought second hand and when I received it there are noticeable areas where the plastic coating what's lifted clear away from the denim Seller says she described it had wrinkles but this is straight up delaminated not wrinkled. I love this bag could it be repaired with heat from hair dryer and placing flat under heavy object to fix??? Anyone have any ideas please help

I can't tell from your pictures if these are wrinkles mentioned by the seller of if the bag is delaminating. If it's the former that's to be expected. If the fabric and coating are separating I would return it immediately for a refund. Taking a hair drier to it can damage the coating even more and potentially cause hazing.

Unfortunately it is not just wrinkles!!! Wrinkles I could handle they would smooth out eventually with use and keeping the bag stuff to hold it shape. This is delamination the clear plastic coating on the denim has pulled up and away and there are air pockets between the plastic on the denim it's very unsightly. This is hard to take photographs of I did try my best. I'm going to include the sellers description; "
Authentic Louis Vuitton Richard Prince Jaune Denim Defile Weekender PM Pulp Bag Purse

Used maybe 6 times. Some signs of wear. Some pen marks in the lining corners. In overall good shape. Please see photos

Dimensions are approximately:

Length ~ 15.5 inches

Width ~ 5.5 inches

Depth ~ 8.5 inches

Includes padlock, keys and dust bag.

Made in France. Purchased in Hawaii.

Monogram, edges, hardware has some wrinkles and wear. Please see photos.

This purse is sold as is with no returns.

Please pay within 3 days of auction close. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks."

Wrinkles and fair wear n tear, scuffs all of that I'm totally fine with but this is actually delaminating like I said there's air pockets between the denim and the plastic I'm wondering is there a way to fix this does anyone know what would've caused this? I love this bag I just am so sad that it's so unsightly with all these air bubbles in between canvas and coatingIMG_0742.JPG IMG_0744.JPG IMG_0745.JPG IMG_0772.JPG IMG_0746.JPG is there anyway to help it please

IMG_0742.JPG IMG_0744.JPG

The first picture in the eBay ad clearly shows these 'wrinkles' of the top layer. I don't think there is much you can do to smooth them out, but for a bag that's almost 10 years old, it looks very good. Honestly, for $429, you got a great deal! Enjoy your bag and stop obsessing over it. :hugs:

I't sounds like it is worse than you anticipated. I can understand your dismay. I'm sure I would obsess over it as well. Sorry, maybe you could take it to an LV store and see if there is anything they can do. Good Luck.