Louis Vuitton replacement for agenda hardware

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I have a broken tab on one of agendas - the hardware part that holds the rings in place.

Does anybody know if LV will replace this and approx cost?

I can call tomorrow but hoping somebody has an answer. I searched thru the forum and found many threads on replacing various parts of the LV bags.

maxter said:
I have a broken tab on one of agendas - the hardware part that holds the rings in place.

I can call tomorrow but hoping somebody has an answer. I searched thru the forum and found many threads on replacing various parts of the LV bags.

Hi there. I had this happen to my pomme agenda. From what I know, it is 2 months from date of purchase to replace, and 2 years from purchase for free repair. They repaired mine for free. It took about 4 weeks.

How long have you had it?

I have LE small agenda I got in 2010, the tab was broken, they quoted for $70, it took almost 6 weeks to repair it.