Louis Vuitton Purchase

vhurricane

Dec 31, 2008
I have $1300 in a gift card and want to buy an lv. I don't know what to buy. i can add little bit on top of the gift card. I have the small trevi and the Batignolles Horizontal. I was thinking of either the speedy 30 or 35 in the damier or get the saleya mm. please help. thanks.

p.s. suggestions are appreciated.

I have the Saleya MM and really like it. I like its structure. But I carry a bunch of stuff around with me for work.

If you're looking for more of a true "purse", I like the Galleria also. Or an Epi speedy?

Since it's a gift ... go with one you love, but wouldn't buy if you were the one paying for the whole thing. A gift should be something you would not buy for yourself - make the best of it!

speedy 35! could be wrong but i *believe* the saleya is now discontinued. try to call 866 vuitton to check if you are interested in this bag

I'm totally going to go left field and say get a nice piece of luggage! I'm a sucker for LV luggage and love to travel, but I feel like anyone could appreciate a Keepall :smile: But a speedy is so iconic, I think you'll really enjoy a Speedy 35...I need to get that myself!

Out of the two handbag you mentioned, I would go for the damier speedy 30! If you are going to the boutique I would also take a look at the Galliera and maybe the Artsy as well, both are gorgeous bags, different from the speedy and not in damier, but gorgoeus! Good luck with your decision and have fun at LV!