Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
Houston Texas
www.memestreasures.com
I am pissed! Sorry, but I am! I was planning on buying my very first LV before my birthday, and when I went to check online, I found out the NF MM is $820! I think a few weeks ago it was what, $750? In the beginning of the year, it was $700, right?

So disappointed. I really was looking forward to purchase it. But now, I won't be able to afford, since I have a specific budget for a new project, so LV is out.

Too bad :'(
The best way to go handsdown is preloved. You can save hundreds. I buy all my bags that way :smile:

Danzin

Sep 7, 2013
I just went online, was trying to decide between soffi and figuri and noticed price increase on both today. So sad!

MandaB

Oct 20, 2013
Canada
I just did the same thing! The artsy I want went up $60 in the US so I guess I'll make sure to buy it in canada when we move there instead lol

chasy.price

Feb 4, 2012
Hi ladies and gents,

Just wondering if anyone has any inside info on whether the price increase is still taking place this month.... Lots of rumors are going around, with dollars going so strong lately on the market, I heard that potentially US won't raise price for a while. I heard canada is increasing price soon, but not sure... Any idea?

Reactions: Miavic

foxgirrl23

O.G.
Feb 3, 2010
sacramento CA
Hi ladies and gents,

Just wondering if anyone has any inside info on whether the price increase is still taking place this month.... Lots of rumors are going around, with dollars going so strong lately on the market, I heard that potentially US won't raise price for a while. I heard canada is increasing price soon, but not sure... Any idea?

I'm in the US and my store already had its increase March 1st