Louis Vuitton Price Increase Master Thread

I just noticed that the items in my wish list have increased in price. This is AU website. We had just one in July! What a bummer as most of the items were meant as Xmas gifts and have been stalking them...

I just noticed that the items in my wish list have increased in price. This is AU website. We had just one in July! What a bummer as most of the items were meant as Xmas gifts and have been stalking them...
I totally understand your pain! Just checked the website again, only to find out that the ALMA has now increased from $1840 to $1920 (AUD) and the last price increase on this item was only ~2 weeks ago! Other price increases includes the Speedy, Felicie, Favourite, Metis. Most of these bags have been out of stock for months now. Metis has been unavailable for as long as I can remember. Client Services advised me that he noticed during Sep/Oct, there were a lot of products being sold due to gifting/birthdays and it's only going to be worse as Christmas is coming up soon. :sad:

EDIT : CrazyCool01 is correct....... plenty more have been subjected to the increase by $100 - $200 AUD. (Palm springs, Locky BB.. etc...) So crazy :-s

Last edited:
I have not seen an Alma BB mono appear as in stock once in the last 6 months, and I check everyday. I bought a Damier one back in 2018 also for $1640. I wish I could go back in time and buy them both because they did have them in stock that day but now at nearly $2000 I’ll pass and put that money towards something else.

I'm in Australia and I only waited a couple of weeks for an Alma BB to be available. I got put on a waiting list but I was refreshing the website multiple times a day and then I was able to add to cart. There's a shipment on the way from Paris and my new mono Alma is one of them!

I got my Alma BB in DE a few days before the last price increase for $1860. I was lucky because it became available online few days after I decided I needed this bag. I did check online daily as well. Tips for you all, the LV apps show stock available before the website does. I got mine through the app and the website is showing unavailable until late in the evening for a few hours and the next day its sold out again.

Reactions: gagabag