Louis Vuitton Preloved Mews Advice

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A friend has the Mews, which I believe was on limited release earlier this year. After seeing her gorgeous Mews, I have not been able to stop thinking about it! So I have embarked on a tireless search for a preloved Mews.

The advice I need however is first regarding the practicality of the bag as a daily handbag. My concern is primarily the microfiber interior. Second is regarding the preloved price point - it sold at approximately $1800 upon release and I have come across only one or two going for around $2300 to $2500. I keep justifying the price premium to myself - given that it was a limited item...what do you think?

Any advice / pictures you are able to share will be appreciated. (I have already stalked the clubhouse extensively) TIA

Jennifer Miah likes this.
  2. I would say that we usually regret NOT buying the things we really like much more than we regret buying them.

Jennifer Miah and 1LV like this.
  3. A large portion of Louis Vuitton bags are available for a set amount of time, so in that sense the Mews is not that special. The bag is still relatively new so there are not a lot of them on the pre-loved market. However, in a few months, that might be different. So my advice is to wait because I guarantee that you will be able to get one without paying above retail. Good luck!

TaylorXavier likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice