Louis Vuitton Preloved Mews Advice

Jan 8, 2014
A friend has the Mews, which I believe was on limited release earlier this year. After seeing her gorgeous Mews, I have not been able to stop thinking about it! So I have embarked on a tireless search for a preloved Mews.

The advice I need however is first regarding the practicality of the bag as a daily handbag. My concern is primarily the microfiber interior. Second is regarding the preloved price point - it sold at approximately $1800 upon release and I have come across only one or two going for around $2300 to $2500. I keep justifying the price premium to myself - given that it was a limited item...what do you think?

Any advice / pictures you are able to share will be appreciated. (I have already stalked the clubhouse extensively) TIA

Reactions: Jennifer Miah

ritalu

Feb 15, 2015
A friend has the Mews, which I believe was on limited release earlier this year. After seeing her gorgeous Mews, I have not been able to stop thinking about it! So I have embarked on a tireless search for a preloved Mews.

The advice I need however is first regarding the practicality of the bag as a daily handbag. My concern is primarily the microfiber interior. Second is regarding the preloved price point - it sold at approximately $1800 upon release and I have come across only one or two going for around $2300 to $2500. I keep justifying the price premium to myself - given that it was a limited item...what do you think?

Any advice / pictures you are able to share will be appreciated. (I have already stalked the clubhouse extensively) TIA
I would say that we usually regret NOT buying the things we really like much more than we regret buying them.

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014

A large portion of Louis Vuitton bags are available for a set amount of time, so in that sense the Mews is not that special. The bag is still relatively new so there are not a lot of them on the pre-loved market. However, in a few months, that might be different. So my advice is to wait because I guarantee that you will be able to get one without paying above retail. Good luck!

Reactions: TaylorXavier