Louis Vuitton Pouchette Metis New Collection

Debi29

Nov 19, 2016
Does anyone know what new colours/materials Louis Vuitton are bringing out the Pouchette Metis in? I am on the waiting list for Monogram but is it worth waiting to see other options? I am not sure I am keen on the Reverse Monogram and I can't find a Infarouge one in the UK.

Reactions: Tlvover
Does anyone know what new colours/materials Louis Vuitton are bringing out the Pouchette Metis in? I am on the waiting list for Monogram but is it worth waiting to see other options? I am not sure I am keen on the Reverse Monogram and I can't find a Infarouge one in the UK.
I'll be watching this post I wish they would make one in empreinte leather!!
:hbeat:

Reactions: Wplijnaar
Does anyone know if this will be coming to Australia?? I'm on the waiting list for monogram too and if heard about the empriente coming. I asked my sales assistant if she knew about it but she had no idea they were coming! I'd love a black! I wonder how much they'll be in Australia. The monogram pm is $2400aud.

Also, has anyone heard with the new versions of the pm's releasing now have they modified the design to fix the issues with glazing? If I'm paying $2400 for this bag I don't want to be dealing with those sort of issues constantly. I'd rather go for something else. Anyone heard?

Does anyone know if this will be coming to Australia?? I'm on the waiting list for monogram too and if heard about the empriente coming. I asked my sales assistant if she knew about it but she had no idea they were coming! I'd love a black! I wonder how much they'll be in Australia. The monogram pm is $2400aud.

Also, has anyone heard with the new versions of the pm's releasing now have they modified the design to fix the issues with glazing? If I'm paying $2400 for this bag I don't want to be dealing with those sort of issues constantly. I'd rather go for something else. Anyone heard?

I am sure they will be coming to Australia I am not sure of the date.. I assume they are different for every area. This I am not 100% sure on :sad:
Provide the item number of M41487.. that may help!

As far as I've read and heard glazing issues occurred on the first Pochette metis's (the one with the vachetta tag on the back zipper) the new ones seem to not be having that issue as the canvas is more soft and pliable versus the initial metis, the canvas was very stiff
My fear is the lock more so being uneven.. I would hate to have wait for them to fix it.
It's 2140 USD so about 2300 with tax so I am not sure how much it would be in AUD, possibly 2800?