Louis Vuitton Pouchette Metis New Collection

I ordered the noir one weeks ago and then changed my mind and then changed my mind again. LOL. I'm 3rd on the list for it and should be getting it this week. I'll post a video on my channel of it - or the montaigne (I'm choosing between the 2) probably next weekend. I tried on the marine/rouge one and it is GORGEOUS! But I need a black bag in my collection. Sooooo - Pouchette Metis in empriente noir or the montainge bb in empriente noir... One of the two - will reveal next weekend.
Congrats to all who have their bags already. Patience to those who do not. My saying is - we are not curing cancer here, just buying handbags. xoxo Wendy

Wondering if you ever bought the Montaigne in noir. I'm thinking about it in bb and just checking with others who own it. THX

Looks good on you!
Please educate me with the new strap length...shortest & longest?
TIA
On the last hole from the bottom setting (I think this is the longest setting?) from clip to clip it is 47 inches. Then the strap has 4 holes each side and each hole is 1" apart. I'm 5'2 and I'm wearing it on this setting because it's the best for me either crossbody or on my shoulder. Hope this helps you to decide. See pictures of the strap and mod shots as I'm not sure I'm explaining this badly. But if you look at my mod shot I think it will make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Born4thjuly
On the last hole from the bottom setting (I think this is the longest setting?) from clip to clip it is 47 inches. Then the strap has 4 holes each side and each hole is 1" apart. I'm 5'2 and I'm wearing it on this setting because it's the best for me either crossbody or on my shoulder. Hope this helps you to decide. See pictures of the strap and mod shots as I'm not sure I'm explaining this badly. But if you look at my mod shot I think it will make sense.
Thnx a lot!
It was very helpful

Reactions: Addicted to bags