Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis

I love mine! It's comfortable crossbody and also looks chic as a handheld clutch. I also love the zipper compartment on the back of the bag. I put my iPhone in there so I don't have to open my bag to use my phone :smile:

I have this. I am very picky now over my bags and only keep what is beautiful, durable, lightweight, well made, versatile and functional. This beauty ticks all the boxes :smile:

I love this bag!! I just got this bag last month for my "birthing gift" from my DH. I have been using it everyday since. It fits my zippy wallet, sunglasses case, mini iPad, and some small cosmetics. I keep my iphone in the back zipper as well for easy access. I wear the bag as a crossbody. Also, I do not see the bag being carried around everywhere. I don't like to get purses that everyone else carries - IMO.

I just got mine last week, and in love with it. It's light weight, holds a lot for its size, modern looking, dresses up and down, can wear crossbody or shoulder bag, the strap can be used with other Mono bags, not much vachetta (low maintenance), super easy to get in and out, and very high quality unlike some other Mono bags I have seen in the past years. I can say this my favorite Mono bags I have ever owned, and I have owned a lot. :smile:

The only con I can think of is, if the bag is empty, it's hard to close the bag. But I never keep my bag empty so this is not a problem for me. The bag does not have to be full, probably just half full, and the bag closes with ease.