Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis World Tour

Is this world tour Pochette Metis a good buy? Anyone has it?

I think it looks really nice, but I was told by LV customer service that the interior is the same material as what is used in the Neverfull. I am not sure how I feel about that one. Also, I am a bit concerned that it may be more difficult to deal with any defects since this bag is considered a “customized order”. So not sure at this point.

I like them but without any of the 'stickers' simply because I like the black trim instead of the vachetta with the monogram canvas. I noticed with the new PM in world tour they give the option of not having any of the stickers ('none' was an option with each location) so you would essentially have a monogram/black bag instead of a monogram/vachetta which is nice just for wearability and not having to worry about stains. I didn't like that the interior is the same NF fabric as opposed to that sueded interior on the original PMs so that was a bit of a turn off to me since I dont use organizers, but overall it just depends on if you like the look of the stickers. I would say with the PM, since they're notorious for defects, it would be harder to get a repair or replacement/credit done simply because it's a custom item, so keep that in mind too.

Glad for this thread ! I love the look of black leather with the monogram but I already have the classic mono.

If I didn't have the classic mono which I got before the price increases then I would definitely be considering the world tour (with a small hidden sticker on the back).

But I'm happy with my classic - no world tour for me.

Reactions: McCobie_018
With the My World Tour bags there is the option to have the red interior with black trim, handles. Does anyone know if the red interior causes color transfer onto SLG's? Just wondering! :smile: