Louis Vuitton pochette metis How to get it Dubai?

Hi! If you will get lucky you can just pass by the store and get one. i've seen it on display few times. Most of the hard to get piece come by easily this days. The SA told me sometimes they get 3 bags at one time. and in 3-4days. i've seen one today on display including other hard to get pieces and newly release items. Goodluck

Hello :smile:
I am traveling to Dubai in november and hope to get pochette metis canvas. Does anyone had a succes to buy it in Dubai?
Hi there,

I hope you had a nice time over there!
I will be in the Emirates soon as well- just curious: did you see any hard-to-get pieces over there?
I am also curious if you can just pop into a store, buy a luggage tag and get the Burj Khalifa Stamp on it?
Does anyone know?
Thank you! :heart:

Hello everyone!
I did not receive an answer here but I am currently in Dubai and I have just tried my luck. Here is the story for anyone who is interested:
My husband and I went into LV in the Mall of the Emirates one afternoon asking for the Pochette Metis and a luggage tag to get it heat stamped. They were friendly and said they receive some Pochette Metis every day and if you come early it would be first come first serve- they dont take advanced payment or reservation. Luggage tags on the other hand are not sold separately at all. Alright then.
At 10am this morning we went into LV in Dubai Mall and asked again the very same questions. The SA told us that they got two PM this morning. :yahoo:
I saw another European woman looking at one and I was handed the second one. Wow...it was true then- come early and you will be able to just look at it, try it on and buy. No hoops to jump through... nothing! :yes:. I had never seen it in person before and was over the moon:blush::love:.
I checked it for flaws and tried it on- yep it was more expensive than in Europe but I never saw any online and my SA put me on a list like forever :huh: so I bought it right off the counter ! Unbelievable...
it is made in France and is from 48th week 2019 ...
The other woman bought it, too. Both PM were gone 5 minutes after the store opened.
as for the luggage tag and the heat stamp .... no way.... even with a purchase like the pochette metis :sad:

So yes- the UAE seem to get more of the rare bags while Europe seems to be left out ... but I would have paid the same price for a used one in Germany.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
:coolio::tup:

Attachments

• 2A2BBEA1-6B34-4B04-9D00-179D35CABA9D.jpeg
    2A2BBEA1-6B34-4B04-9D00-179D35CABA9D.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 05CD4104-90FB-4F1A-A21E-3DADCE7D086D.jpeg
    05CD4104-90FB-4F1A-A21E-3DADCE7D086D.jpeg
    251.4 KB · Views: 83
Hello everyone!
I did not receive an answer here but I am currently in Dubai and I have just tried my luck. Here is the story for anyone who is interested:
My husband and I went into LV in the Mall of the Emirates one afternoon asking for the Pochette Metis and a luggage tag to get it heat stamped. They were friendly and said they receive some Pochette Metis every day and if you come early it would be first come first serve- they dont take advanced payment or reservation. Luggage tags on the other hand are not sold separately at all. Alright then.
At 10am this morning we went into LV in Dubai Mall and asked again the very same questions. The SA told us that they got two PM this morning. :yahoo:
I saw another European woman looking at one and I was handed the second one. Wow...it was true then- come early and you will be able to just look at it, try it on and buy. No hoops to jump through... nothing! :yes:. I had never seen it in person before and was over the moon:blush::love:.
I checked it for flaws and tried it on- yep it was more expensive than in Europe but I never saw any online and my SA put me on a list like forever :huh: so I bought it right off the counter ! Unbelievable...
it is made in France and is from 48th week 2019 ...
The other woman bought it, too. Both PM were gone 5 minutes after the store opened.
as for the luggage tag and the heat stamp .... no way.... even with a purchase like the pochette metis :sad:

So yes- the UAE seem to get more of the rare bags while Europe seems to be left out ... but I would have paid the same price for a used one in Germany.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
:coolio::tup:

Yes This is so true. I live in Dubai and i see most of the hard to get piece item readily available even for the slg's. If you go early you will get lucky or even before closing coz that time they also get new pieces. And during Ramadan they more stocks coz only few people will buy.
Congratulations on your new bag!

Reactions: DamierEbene
Yes This is so true. I live in Dubai and i see most of the hard to get piece item readily available even for the slg's. If you go early you will get lucky or even before closing coz that time they also get new pieces. And during Ramadan they more stocks coz only few people will buy.
Congratulations on your new bag!
Thank you! You have really great stores here in Dubai.
I was so excited that I totally forgot to ask about the hard to get SLGs and will go back for sure before we fly home.. maybe they even have some Christmas Collection pieces ... :rolleyes:

Sorry but this is not necessarily true. ALL stores get shipment every single morning so of course, if you get there as soon as they open it, you might be able to snag coveted bags. It just happens that in most instances SA’s scoop them up and set them aside for their clients so they actually never become “available”. But congrats on finally snagging one!

Reactions: DamierEbene
Sorry but this is not necessarily true. ALL stores get shipment every single morning so of course, if you get there as soon as they open it, you might be able to snag coveted bags. It just happens that in most instances SA’s scoop them up and set them aside for their clients so they actually never become “available”. But congrats on finally snagging one!
Thank you- I am already wearing it :smile:

Sure- all stores get new bags everyday- but at least the German stores don’t get two or more Pochette metis per day and several per week.

Never ever has an SA said to me to just come early and get something... sadly that is not the case. As you mentioned there are waitlists and hard to find pieces are not offered to any customer who comes in. But I have been patiently on the list for several months and still no call ... :sad:

I think its great that theres no waitlist policy in Dubai. That's a huge plus!!