louis vuitton pigs

uh oh. then you are NOT gonna like the fact that lvs are made from animals!
how are you a vegetarian if you carry leather?
i dont unserstand... please explain!

(just so ya know, im not a vegetarian... but i do NOT eat pork...)

well she said she prefers to carry her bags, not eat them.. so i'm assuming she'll carry alligator/etc/leather bags, but not eat them. i for one wont eat an alligator, but would LOVE some alligator belts/shoes! droool

I think of Babe too! When I was a kid, I stopped eating pork for awhile because I didn't want to be eating Babe :shame: Even now I hesitate to eat pork!

my friend's mom has a little miniature pig she named axle rose. he's house trained and acts like her little doggie. but my friend told me that she got him late in the summer, and then had a BBQ with all their friends and family. (not her pet pig of course!!!) but she DID have a pig roast! how terrible??? lol everyone was knocking her about it. :sad:

Originally Posted by amamxr
um.. I'm a vegetarian:yucky: I prefer to carry my bags..not eat them

It was just a joke!!! don't take it literally;):heart:

ha ha, it's all too cute, but i can't help to wonder how painful it must be for the pigs to be tattooed all over like that!? Just because it's a pig doesn't mean you can neglect the fact it does have feeling and can feel the pain....imagine have the monogram tattoo 40% of your body, it's mean! In my eyes, it's ANIMAL ABUSE.

ha ha, it's all too cute, but i can't help to wonder how painful it must be for the pigs to be tattooed all over like that!? Just because it's a pig doesn't mean you can neglect the fact it does have feeling and can feel the pain....imagine have the monogram tattoo 40% of your body, it's mean! In my eyes, it's ANIMAL ABUSE.

animal abuse? really? so chopping it's head off and making food for humans isn't abuse either.. nor is fattening up ridiculously so humans can eat more? or wearing fur? or carrying alligator, crocodile, shark, eels, sea rays, lizards, cows.. as handbags? come on.. don't get all 'animal abuse'y on the pigs.. there are far WORSE things that go on to chickens, horses, cows, sheep, geese, turkeys, etc out there.

you should watch charlottes web too then. that pig is just adorable, i couldnt stop crying in that movie. put an movie with animals, i get teary eyed (strict vegetarian here :P)

Yessss, I want to see that movie! But my boyfriend refuses to pay for a kiddy movie :cursing: I'll have to find someone else to go with me or wait for it to come out on DVD...

some people are dietary vegetarians, if they apply to their life aspect (ex-no leather, no animal bi-products in health/ beauty products etc), that's called a VEGAN. at least when it comes to leather, it comes from the remnants of animals that are being eaten already. :sad: Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with leather (being a strict vegetarian) but i am such a purse whore that i cannot help myself at this point! :crybaby:purses are the last thing i will ever give up!!!

It's different when we consume(to survive) vs pleasure. So all the poor animals that's been abused are OK just because we also eat them? No animal should be abuse, i didn't say it's ok as long as it's not the pigs that get the tattoo.
I donate and volunteer at local animal defense league monthly since 6 years ago. Do you know veal calves are kept creats prohibit any movement, fed formula purposely exclude iron to keep them animic just so their flesh are pale? Ducks are force fed up to 4 pounds of grains many times a day by special pipes which often punctured throat, and caused the bleed to death, the few makes it alive are killed for their sickenly enlarged liver?
Not to mention lab animals, race/show animlas....the example goes on and on, you got my point. Sorry i was a bit OT, let's get back to our favorite LV!

I´m pretty sure that´s just photoshop:yes: