Louis Vuitton Pet carrier how much???Worth buying???

i will be buying one for my pomeranian soon :smile:

poochies1.jpg

my pitty is a bit big for her bag...
DSC06397.jpg

:graucho:
i will be buying one for my pomeranian soon :smile:

poochies1.jpg

my pitty is a bit big for her bag...
DSC06397.jpg

I love Poms, so cute, I have 2 Chihuahas & 2 other dogs but my Chihuahas are my babies they are so spoilt but I dont think I could bring myself to buy a pet carrier but I really want to get them both a LV collar but DH wont let me, maybe one day I will get round him :graucho:
Love the pic of your pitty in the bag.

:graucho:

I love Poms, so cute, I have 2 Chihuahas & 2 other dogs but my Chihuahas are my babies they are so spoilt but I dont think I could bring myself to buy a pet carrier but I really want to get them both a LV collar but DH wont let me, maybe one day I will get round him :graucho:
Love the pic of your pitty in the bag.
i would love the collar for my pom too but not sure if the size is small enough - will look into that! :smile:

I've been thinking about one, but never got it b/c the one with shoulder handles doesn't zip up and the zippered one is only handcarried.... :s

Seeing as how my kitty associates her carrier with going to the vet, and gets nervous on the ride there and takes a dump in it, I would *not* spend the money on LV for her!!
I have my limits :lol:

I have two small dogs (yorkie and shih tzu) and they don't really use their carriers all that much. I bought a cute soft carrier with an Asian fabric print several years ago from Target and my shih tzu uses it as her crate/cave and it has worked out pretty well. It's a cute carrier but I don't worry about it getting dirty, crumpled, or being bumped around by my dogs. If I had the LV pet carrier, I would probably freak out about every little thing and I'm not sure if I want to care more about a pet carrier's well being than the actual pet. =P The cost of the LV carrier may be worth putting in for a new purse for yourself instead. ;)

my pommy is very good - he LOVES handbags and comes for a handbag ride anytime possible - see below
(witchery bag, first ever fulltime job purchase when i was 17 just out of school :smile:)
muffingbag.png

thanks Deelish, he is very gorgeous hehe

one of those pets you just take take enough photos of. the white dog (his best mate) died recently so no more new ones of her in her beloved suitcase but watch this space for one of him in his pet carrier, soon!

I have cats that scratch poo and pee in carriers so this would be bad!! But for those who can mind their manners I say it looks so classy. LOL But it might be heavy. Plus are they airport okd to travel on planes?