Louis Vuitton Pens

Tiffany's makes great agenda pens that fit perfectly. The Tiffany Blue with Gold accents runs about $75.

Thanks for the info! I'm going to look into that! Strangely enough, I have no problem justifying how much I spend on handbags, but I can't bring myself to spend over $200 on a pen. Maybe it's because I lose pens sooo easily (I'm like averaging one a day :sweatdrop: ). I think if I got a LV pen I'd be too scared to lose it and never use it. :Push:

I have the little golden one that is going so well with the small agenda-looks lovely and writes well but I wouldn`t use it for lots of writing as a normal length pen is more comforable to hold for me.
But it looks beautiful with my mandarin agenda!!!!

I plan on getting an agenda in the summer and I can't fathom spending that much on a pen for it. While I would love to have the matching pen, but I would rather put that $200 towards something more substantial.

Thanks for the info! I'm going to look into that! Strangely enough, I have no problem justifying how much I spend on handbags, but I can't bring myself to spend over $200 on a pen. Maybe it's because I lose pens sooo easily (I'm like averaging one a day :sweatdrop: ). I think if I got a LV pen I'd be too scared to lose it and never use it. :Push:

Here is a pic of what it looks like inside the agenda. Fits like a glove.

ETA: Sorry for the blurry look. I am at work and this was taken with my cell phone camera.

Attachments

• TiffPen1.jpg
    TiffPen1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 242
  • TiffPen2.jpg
    TiffPen2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 217
  • TiffPen3.jpg
    TiffPen3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 219
^^i have the same Tiffany pen, but mine's etched in silver...but mine doesn't fit all the way in my small (damier) agenda. it sticks out half way :sad:
weird, because i've seen other tPF members with the same pen, and it fits perfectly :shrugs:
maybe my pen holder thingy is smaller than usual? :confused1:

i may just order the Fisher space pen...anyone know if it's available at any b&m?

^^i have the same Tiffany pen, but mine's etched in silver...but mine doesn't fit all the way in my small (damier) agenda. it sticks out half way :sad:
weird, because i've seen other tPF members with the same pen, and it fits perfectly :shrugs:
maybe my pen holder thingy is smaller than usual? :confused1:

i may just order the Fisher space pen...anyone know if it's available at any b&m?

I believe I saw the silver pen at Tiff's but it looked thicker IMO. They may be different sizes? Who knows I could be coming out of left field with that one. My agenda is the Small size in Mono so they should have the same size pen holder.

Thanks for the Fisher pen recommendation. I was wondering what I could get that would fit my agenda. I also have a hard time spending a couple hundred dollars on a pen because I'm always losing them. I would be sooo mad at myself if I lost that expensive of a pen. Someone would probably find it and get a real treat.

I don't have one, but I want the Nails pens in Marshmellow. I'm currently using the Zebra pen.. it fits PERFECT and writes well!

zebra_t-3.jpg

http://www.jetpens.com/product_info.php/products_id/484