Louis Vuitton Package

Hello madammes and monsieurs

Im a French student in a prestigious Business School in France,following a MBA and working for a project with a group of international student from all around the world concerning the next trends for Louis Vuitton Packaging.

We find really interesting the packaging uses in the personal daily costumer life, and we strongly believe that these uses(and others to create) could become a challenge for the future of Louis Vuitton concerning its packaging.

Therefore my question should be, What would you expect for the near future in Louis Vuitton Packaging?

Sincerely yours,
Patricia

Hello madammes and monsieurs

Im a French student in a prestigious Business School in France,following a MBA and working for a project with a group of international student from all around the world concerning the next trends for Louis Vuitton Packaging.

We find really interesting the packaging uses in the personal daily costumer life, and we strongly believe that these uses(and others to create) could become a challenge for the future of Louis Vuitton concerning its packaging.

Therefore my question should be, What would you expect for the near future in Louis Vuitton Packaging?

Sincerely yours,
Patricia

Last edited:
Hi Patricia from a Prestigious Business School in France!
I like the current design, texture & the material used. I don't want it to change.

Last edited:
Thanks for your answers.

I would more relate in if you see a trend in the near future complementing the actual package with the needs in the houses. What if we could have a little ribbon to hold the curtains as little detail in the package of our products? Or limited editions for the watches boxes, for those who have a collection? The universe of possibilities is enormous, and the satisfaction... should be increased?

i expect it to stay the same. the best that i can hope for is that they realize that we (the consumer) should get free shipping. at the price of these bags, they can chalk it up as a write-off. i still expect a same quality dustbag, tissue paper, box and ribbon...as well as the little brown bag if i walk into a boutique

OP - while there is nothing in the rules that prohibit students from getting ideas from the forum, please keep in mind the forum rules at all times. :yes:

Je suis surprise... tu te dis etudiante française et tu ne sais pas ecrire madame et monsieur au pluriel = Mesdames et Messieurs. lol

I said that it s strange that Patricia told that she is a french student because she made two spelling mistakes when she wrote madame & monsieur in plural ...