Which Should I Purchase?

• Chloé Aby - Calfskin

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Louis Vuitton - Alma Bb

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters
May 17, 2020
I’m undecided between the two bags!
I am looking for an everyday bag between the two- something that will last me awhile, which would you guys recommend?

I like the Chloé Aby Croc Embossed Medium bag because of the size and also it’s not something that I see everyone carrying- downside is that it is over $2500 CAD and does look a little heavy.

The Louis Vuitton Alma BB bag is slightly cheaper at $2000 CAD but it is also smaller. But I do like that it appears to be lightweight.

Attachments

HKsai

Jul 24, 2016
Alma for sure. The chunky chloe lock is so cheap looking when I was at the store and it would be dated again like the paddington! Alma is timeless.

Bknows

May 12, 2020
Ah... between these 2 babies I'd choose Chloe... yet asking a question like LV or Chloe is like asking - whom do you like more mom or dad lol

Reactions: shopnaddict

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
While I generally lean towards Chloe... I would wait and buy when you can get a deep discount. unless it already is discounted... then go for it

Reactions: IntheOcean
Dec 27, 2019
I feel like LV quality has gone down. Too many dupes as well. I love Chloe because it’s unique and not everyone carries one. Best of luck making a decision!