Louis Vuitton or Burberry? Can't Pick, Help!!

Which bag should I get first?

• Burberry Bridle Kent bag

• Louis Vuitton Bowling Montaigne GM

Results are only viewable after voting.
I fell in love with the Bowling Montaigne GM when I saw it online, so I went to the boutique to try it on. It is really heavy and that was with nothing in it! It's also quite bulky and not really something you can carry on your shoulder, so it would make a quite heavy hand held bag. If you are happy with this, I think it's a gorgeous bag!

I'm more of a shoulder carry gal so I would go for the Burberry!:P

Also, it might be annoying to access the bag with the flap with the buckle flap... also the display model I tried on had a very scratched up buckle, so that's something else to keep in mind:smile:

Last edited:
Thank you for the input Ferdi ! See I am more of a hand held bag gal but I carry a lot in my bags so at the same time I wouldnt want it to be too heavy.... hmmm...

You're welcome!:biggrin:

To be honest though, I only chose the Burberry because it's a shoulder carry bag. Like Shopaholicmania, I am generally not a fan of Burberry bags (apart from a few of the Prorsum range). I love the LV Epi range, but they don't have a model that I really like that I can carry on my shoulder (looked at the Bagatelle and Passy GM). So I've decided to get a Mahina instead! :yahoo:

You're welcome!:biggrin:

To be honest though, I only chose the Burberry because it's a shoulder carry bag. Like Shopaholicmania, I am generally not a fan of Burberry bags (apart from a few of the Prorsum range). I love the LV Epi range, but they don't have a model that I really like that I can carry on my shoulder (looked at the Bagatelle and Passy GM). So I've decided to get a Mahina instead! :yahoo:

I agreed!! Get the Mahina instead. :graucho:

I did look seriously at buying one a while ago, but it was quite heavy when I was trying it on in store. So I bought an epi speedy 25 instead. Have you considered an alma or a speedy in the epi range?