Louis Vuitton or Burberry? Can't Pick, Help!!

Which bag should I get first?

• Burberry Bridle Kent bag

• Louis Vuitton Bowling Montaigne GM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Agree with Kenzo- wait on the Burberry because there is a good chance it will go on sale. You should check out the Empriente line LV just came out with. It falls between the epi and the mahina line. The leather is soft so it just makes the bags easier to carry.

I would always bet on Louis Vuitton I have brought other brands before and have always regretted it and as someone else said if the Burberry bag went on sale I would be upset I have the speedy 30 in epi and this leather is very strong and looks amazing for years!

I used to think LV and Burberry were about equal (price point and a lot of similar bag designs) and was surprised to find that unlike LV Burberry does go on sale. I personally don't mind that - but I do like LV's materials better.

Well I surprised myself.... I like the burberry!

Have you tried both of them on?

Yes and that only made me more confused! lol I felt like I wanted them both because they are both really different.

I know that Burberry bags do go on sale, but I believe this bag has been around for awhile now (I believe a couple years) and has never gone on sale (atleast I haven't seen it on sale). :thinking:

Burberry's sale is going on right now and its not on sale currently. I'd love to see it on sale, but I'm just questioning if that will happen.

Last edited: