Louis Vuitton on Amazon?

luv2bling

O.G.
Feb 12, 2013
While searching for a small (non-designer) wallet I stumbled across two sellers on Amazon with Louis Vuitton Listings . I didn't see on the listings that the items are "used, pre-owned or pre-loved". Look at the price of a Louis Vuitton Key Pouch. Not saying goods are authentic ( looking at the other products the sellers have listed I would say NOT) Shocked to see this on Amazon !:shocked: Sellers are selling Chanel, Fendi, Burberry also. SMH

Anyone else seen sellers brazen enough to sell LV on Amazon before? Honestly, Amazon is becoming Ebay Plus

Last edited:

I read the reviews and even before that I was 99.99999% sure they are fake. I'm cautious about making statements I'm not prepared to defend. :smile:

Amazon is a growing marketplace for fake goods, including consumable products.

Louis Vuitton products are exclusively sold through the LV boutique network, on LV’s website and 24 Sèvres website, and in department store corners operated by LV (Printemps, Galleries Lafayette, Nordstrom, S5th, etc). Anyone else who claims they sell brand new LV is selling fakes. It’s simple!

When buying pre-loved, it’s better to be extremely careful as LV is undoubtably the most counterfeited brand of handbags. eBay is completely littered with fakes and so are other resale websites. We see people get scammed everyday! I m even distrustful of websites that are supposedly selling authenticated goods. Always be careful!

I'd never buy bags or clothes on Amazon; it's apparently becoming a haven for fakes.

I understand bags but why not clothes? Or do you just mean branded clothes? Only asking because I have bought dresses from there before and it's always turned out fine. I just make sure it's through prime so there are free returns (sizing is always questionable).

I understand bags but why not clothes? Or do you just mean branded clothes? Only asking because I have bought dresses from there before and it's always turned out fine. I just make sure it's through prime so there are free returns (sizing is always questionable).

Maybe someone else can chime in; I've never done it, but remember seeing reviews for BCBG, and I forgot which other brand where the received clothing has details that're completely different than the retail.

Maybe someone else can chime in; I've never done it, but remember seeing reviews for BCBG, and I forgot which other brand where the received clothing has details that're completely different than the retail.
Ohh I see, mostly I have only bought no-name brands from Amazon so I guess it hasn't been a problem. Though I have bought branded sportswear and it's always turned out fine (Burton, Northface, Nike, etc). You can sometimes get out of season stuff for a lower price. Though I only do it when I can get free returns through Prime. I probably wouldn't trust a seller that wasn't fullfilled by Amazon (though I wouldn't say all Prime sellers are trustworthy either but at least you get the nice return policy).

I noticed that too. I was really shocked and felt so unpleasant to see that, why amazon let allow those to sell fake LV bags?? :sad: Unbelievable and I just don't get it. Are they threaten by those criminal group who makes profit by selling fake brand bags or something?? Amazon should stop and remove that. It's disrespectful to the brand and disturbing, It sure takes pleasant feelings away from us who works hard to own authentic LV purchased from LV boutique, and purely loves and enjoy LV bag :sad: Does LV company take any action towards Amazon yet??

Reactions: Handbags77
I looked at the link, the one in question is probably counterfeit (and unavailable so perhaps removed by Amazon?) but I think some of these other "LV" items suggested on this same link are technically just knockoffs (not counterfeit) because they don't have LV letters or trademarks on them, they are just in the checked pattern. Now I know there have been lawsuits back and forth about the checked pattern but I've seen it go both ways so who knows? I think that is how the others get away with it though.