Louis Vuitton NN14 GM Monogram Iodle??? Please help!

CoralCat67

Feb 23, 2014
Hi Ladies,
it has been a little while since I have been on TPF, I recently became interested in this bag... I have done a search here to gain more information about it but sadly did not find much... [emoji26]

Do any of you own this bag? If so could you tell me a little about it? Is it easily worn on the shoulder comfortably? Pros, cons, mod Shots? Does it become a black hole to find your items inside?

I really love the look of the black leather and monogram and love the care free idea of no vachetta. I'm not really a fan of the bags that are in the boutique right now with this combo other than the Kimono, and I love the silver hardware on the NN14.

Obviously this would be a pre loved purchase and any and all information you may have is greatly appreciated! TIA!

i have this bag and adore it ... you can wear it on your shoulder and it is very soft
I don't have issues finding anything as it is not that large.... one of MJ best designs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 530
i have this bag and adore it ... you can wear it on your shoulder and it is very soft

I don't have issues finding anything as it is not that large.... one of MJ best designs

Shalomjude, thank you for your response!! When I did my search I did see that you had the brown leather version! I'm so happy to hear that you adore it! Thank you for the mod shot!

I appreciate you letting me know that it is not a black hole.. Do the ties and the way the bag closes ever bother you?

Could you be kind enough to add a mod shot of this bag on your shoulder?
It would help me so much to get an idea of the bags size and how it fits against the body. I would greatly appreciate it!

I have the exact one and love it. Very soft and light. It's not that big. It looks gorgeous sitting there. I wear it on my shoulder most of the time.

KStyleG, would you mind sharing a mod shot of what this bag looks like on your shoulder? I have searched everywhere for a photo of what it would look like and the best image I saw was it modeled on a wooden maniquin! I would so appreciate it if you could! TIA!

KStyleG, would you mind sharing a mod shot of what this bag looks like on your shoulder? I have searched everywhere for a photo of what it would look like and the best image I saw was it modeled on a wooden maniquin! I would so appreciate it if you could! TIA!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450096790.756642.jpg Hi! Hope this pic will help you... For your info, I'm 155cm. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450096790.756642.jpg

Thank you shalomjude this helps me so much.. You have an amazing collection from what I've seen here on TPF.. I so appreciate your help! I really am surprised at how little information I could find on this bag.. I love that it seems easy to wear on the shoulder, I will post pics when I get it! [emoji4]