Louis Vuitton Neverfull

megan_

Jan 24, 2013
I plan on investing into the Louis Vuitton Neverfull either GM or MM, I Haven't decided on the size yet. However, seeing as I have never had a Louis Vuitton before I figure this would be the best to go for advice. I can't decide between the monogrammed canvas and the damier ebene. I really hate the look of the light leather getting darker over time on the monogram but I am scared of the leather on the damier ebene cracking or peeling. What are your thoughts?
Thank you.

I personally love the Ebene. I like how it doesn't look dirty or stained. I also prefer the MM, it's the perfect size for me. I had originally purchased the GM Monogram but I sold it and got the MM Ebene and I couldn't be happier. I also love the red lining! Hope this helps :smile:

I personally love the Ebene. I like how it doesn't look dirty or stained. I also prefer the MM, it's the perfect size for me. I had originally purchased the GM Monogram but I sold it and got the MM Ebene and I couldn't be happier. I also love the red lining! Hope this helps :smile:

thank you so much! in your opinion does the sizing matter on how tall you are? I am 5'9 and a half and I was wondering if the mm size looks odd on taller people?

megan_ said:
thank you so much! in your opinion does the sizing matter on how tall you are? I am 5'9 and a half and I was wondering if the mm size looks odd on taller people?

I am 5'2 but the reason I decided it was too big for me was that it looked/felt too empty even with all my stuff in it. I haven't really noticed if it looks odd on taller people but its good sized bag so I don't think it would.

I would never buy the ebene NF again...never ever
All the hope that the leather won't crack is in vain...and it's getting more and more difficult to solve this problem since SAs claim it's normal wear and tear.
Not worth the trouble.

I'm 5'8" and the MM is a perfect size for me. I've used the LMB vachetta protection and its fantastic. I wet my finger and put it on the treated vachetta and nothing showed up. I've only had the bag just over a week (it's going to be my summer beater bag for family vacay's and days out). I can't wait for the leather to tan. I'm a huge patina fan though!

I've got the MM and it's the perfect size on me - I tried the GM and it was just too big. I'm 165 cm.

I like monogram for the Neverfull most - I got mono as I have a Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene. I love the look of the Damier Ebene in the Neverfull, but the potential for cracking of handles would worry me too much.

I have the ebene GM, it's nice looking and worry free. I've been carrying it since August 2011, using it for travelling and school etc, not babying it at all and it still looks new. No cracking or peeling there. I don't know how many bags actually crack and peel, but I hope that it's in the minority, and it just feels like a very common problem because the ones that are happy with their Neverfulls don't post to tpf about it :shrugs: