Louis Vuitton Neverfull PM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    I'm thinking about getting a Neverfull PM to use as an everyday bag .. Not sure if I want the Monogram, Damier Ebene or Damier Azur Canvas but I read the dimensions & figured it's pretty small. I was wondering if anyone has pics of their PM or have an opinion on bag. Thanks!

2. #2 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    get the mm in mono , looks better , the pm just a little small....

3. My very first LV was a pm mono and I absolutely love it. I am only 5'1 but I really like the way it looks for an everyday bag. I want the MM but when I have a kid and would use it as a diaper bag or something, imo its too big for an everyday bag. The PM holds absolutely EVERYTHING. I have never needed more room EVER.

4. my favorite neverfull is the damier ebene

5. The mono PM is really cute, but when "cinched" it looks so small, so I would only wear it uncinched. I'm about 5'1 as well and I agree the PM is roomy enough.

Personally don't care for the PM in Azur or Ebene.
    In all patterns, I like the MM size, especially the cinched look.

6. Its pretty small, but if you like small bags then go for it! :smile: I like the Damier Ebene

7. My first Louis was the PM in mono and I still go back to that bag in between getting new ones. I love its versatility. I am small framed 5'4, 95 pounds and I usually dont carry alot so it works well for me. If you need something it's quick to get to without digging around for something. I would go for it. I'm wanting one in damier as well.

8. I am the EXACT same size as you lol! Ive been thinking about getting a PM I was wondering how does it feel under the arm?

9. I think the PM is adorable I have seen it on a few people irl and I love it. Damier ebene is my fav print but I did see the pm in Azur the other day and it was a stunner!!

10. christian'sgirl that's too funny! under the arm it feels so lightweight, that's another plus to the PM! And also on the flipside when you want to stuff alot in it, you definitely can. I have used it as my 'purse' not carryon but purse at the airport before and it fits a good amount.

11. PM is small for me, but it really depends on how it looks on you

12. I owned a PM, and I ended up selling it. I thought it was super cute, but I was uncomfortable with how open it always seemed. I kept feeling like someone could take something out of it very easily. It is cute though, and if that isn't an issue with you then I say get it. I have an MM and it's my favorite bag. The new Azur is so pretty, and would make a great summer bag.

13. In my opinion, MM is the perfect size for this bag

14. Thanks so much for your response(its not every day i find someone the exact same height and weight to help me lol)!!!Now im convinced! Im sure that the NF PM will be my next LV :biggrin:
    thanks so much!

OP, if ur little like us the PM sounds perfect!

15. I have the Damier Azur Neverfull PM and I can use it as an every day bag cinched or un-cinched. I personally prefer cinched. Take a look at the Club house thread there are lots of modeling pics. I am 5'6" and it fits comfortably on my shoulder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.