LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL OR GOYARD ST. LOUIS?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL OR GOYARD ST. LOUIS?

1. Lv neverfull mm

55.0%
  2. Goyard St.louis pm

45.0%
  1. LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL MM OR GOYARD ST. LOUIS PM?

louis-vuitton-neverfull-mm-monogram-canvas-handbags--M41177_PM2_Front%20view.webp.jpg Goyard-Tote-St-Louis-Chevron-PM-Black-2.webp.jpg
  2. What is your consideration ?

wannlurng likes this.
  3. What purpose do you want it for..?

If you’re just carrying around a cosmetic bag and phone and wallet, etc, I love my STLs.
    If you need to carry around a big laptop or textbooks or whatever heavy-type stuff, Neverfull might be better for you.

Also, your climate. My STLs get...like, less pliable when it is below about 63 degrees Fahrenheit. I don’t carry them when it’s below about 43 because I actually suspect they might crack. (No, they haven’t, but I don’t want to chill one and then fold it and find out) If you live somewhere that’s super cold a lot of the year, it might be a concern.

If you know you are super hard on your bags as far as dragging them over stuff, laying them on the ground, etc, I might stick to NF. You ‘can’ wear the chevron pattern down. I haven’t except very mildly on bottom corners, but I’m gentle on bags.

wannlurng likes this.
  4. Daily bag^^

5. Thank you for your suggestion! i will choose NF:biggrin::biggrin:

6. Thank you for your suggestion! i will choose NF:biggrin::biggrin:

Dooneysta likes this.