Louis Vuitton NeoNoe Help

There’s no tag!
The date code is in the inside pocket. The "made in ____" leather tab is attached outside the inside pocket on the OPPOSITE side, along the seam, and about halfway down the inside pocket.

Your bag is fine. Bought the same bag a month ago and mine is the exact same thing. No need to exchange it, plus I don't even know if the DA neonoe is being made in anywhere other than the US.

Also, having a date code doesn't prove authenticity to LV. It's just a production code. If a lot of people have problems within a production time frame, LV knows who to contact in case of recall/exchange. Factory codes and "made in ____" can also conflict with each other if the bag was ever heavily restored by LV. Basically, what we look for in authenticity means nothing to LV.

Reactions: OCMomof3
I bought my neonoe preloved. The monogram in noir, there is no trademark LV stamp on either tab, both say “made in France” is this normal? I bought through Vestiaire Collective and it passed the authenticity text but that just seems off to me. Someone please help!!

Hi everybody I know this is an older thread, and sorry for jumoing on the chat again, but I just recently placed an order for neoneo on the website and received it today. It was the monogram in black noir. It was made in USa, but it does not have the usual small black made in usa with imported materials tag, it just have the date code, but it did come with a small card that says made in usa with imported materials, is this a new thing for MIU bags now? or just for neonoes? My other MIU bags came with the black tags. Thanks in advance

Hi everybody I know this is an older thread, and sorry for jumoing on the chat again, but I just recently placed an order for neoneo on the website and received it today. It was the monogram in black noir. It was made in USa, but it does not have the usual small black made in usa with imported materials tag, it just have the date code, but it did come with a small card that says made in usa with imported materials, is this a new thing for MIU bags now? or just for neonoes? My other MIU bags came with the black tags. Thanks in advance
I just received my neonoe mono/noir today and I was wondering the same thing because mine did not have the made in usa tag it usually has but did include a made on usa card.

I'm so glad this thread was started! I received mine today and looked to see where it was from and couldn't find it to save my life. I found the tiny leather tag buried inside the seam of the inside middle zipper compartment. It seems to have the date code on one side, but I can't actually read it or get to it at all b/c it's so dark and buried in the corner - I've tried shining my phone light in there but the way I have to angle it, the phone blocks my view so I can't shine the light and position the tag properly. I can see it's just numbers, but can't make them out. How on earth does anyone see the date code in this bag? LOL! I guess it's not really necessary unless one is selling it. I'm just perplexed as to why they'd put it in that spot. I do see it was made in the USA on the card that was in the bag though.