Louis Vuitton Murakami retail prices

L0ve

O.G.
Mar 3, 2010
Does anyone know the actual retail prices of the LV Murakami collections from 2003-2006?

Specifically, the murakami pochette in the multicolor (both black and white)

I recently scored the black pochette and couldn’t seem to remember how much it retailed for. I tried to Google a list and couldn’t find anything.

Thanks in advance!

Actually, excuse me! I believe £350 was the order total for both the key pouch and the scarf pictured. I was thinking that was quite pricey for 2010! :lol: I guess I’d be interested to know old prices too!

I’m thinking it must have been around £150, since I’m sure the scarf was approx. £200.
I came across this in my order history from 2010. I’m not sure if it’s a helpful point of reference but the redesigned larger multicolore key pouch was £350 in the UK in 2010.

View attachment 5698813

Actually, excuse me! I believe £350 was the order total for both the key pouch and the scarf pictured. I was thinking that was quite pricey for 2010! :lol: I guess I’d be interested to know old prices too!

I’m thinking it must have been around £150, since I’m sure the scarf was approx. £200.
£150 for a pouch. Those were the days!

Reactions: S*A*K
Question: how often do you use the Murakami? My mother gave me her speedy but I’m concerned it’s too dated. Tell me it’s not.
Wear what you like! Fashion is cyclical and things are always passing in and out of "vogue"; but what matters is what you enjoy. I have a black multicolor piece on my wishlist that whenever I save up and buy I will rock regardless of current trends!