Louis Vuitton MultiPochette aka Scam Bag

Hi there lovies! I am eyeing this bag for quite some time now and couldn’t decide whether I should get the light pink or the khaki strap.. My heart is saying light pink but my mind is saying khaki because it is easier to maintain (stains and all). How did you ladies decide which colour of the strap to get and why? All inputs are very much appreciated thank you so much!!
I agree with the previous post. I think the khaki is more neutral and would match more. If you go with the khaki you can always add just the pink strap later on if you want. But if you were to pick ONLY one, I’d def go with khaki. Hope that helps a little!

Reactions: rose80
Hi there lovies! I am eyeing this bag for quite some time now and couldn’t decide whether I should get the light pink or the khaki strap.. My heart is saying light pink but my mind is saying khaki because it is easier to maintain (stains and all). How did you ladies decide which colour of the strap to get and why? All inputs are very much appreciated thank you so much!!
I have the khaki and love it. It's definitely easier to care for than the pink. I'm biased though. I don't really like pink. Go with what your heart tells you.

I tried on the pink and decided not to go with it, when it came out. I didn’t like the whole bag because of the shiny pink and shiny very yellow gold. Now I really like it with the khaki and can wear other pochettes with it as well. The blue MPA is great too, beige and gold worked very well.

Reactions: rose80
I had the same issue. I really liked the pink but I ended up getting khaki and I think it was the right choice. I just feel like it matches everything better and is more all season. I just use a vachetta strap I got from Etsy for when I want a more delicate/feminine look.

Thank you for all your input! I’ll go with khaki then. The pink one is currently available but the Khaki one is still sold out in HK website.. I guess I’ll wait for the Khaki one! :biggrin:

Reactions: Chanellover2015
Congrats on the new bag! Mine came with only 1 dust bag too... which color did you get?can you see where it’s made?
Thank you so much! Hope you're enjoying yours! :smile: Mine is in black and MIF. Think I got lucky :biggrin: What is yours?
Thank you for the info!! Guess thats "normal" for this bag?? I was worried that i got a faulty/returned item, because all the packaging is missing but so far I can't see any flaws (phew).

Thank you so much! Hope you're enjoying yours! :smile: Mine is in black and MIF. Think I got lucky :biggrin: What is yours?
Thank you for the info!! Guess thats "normal" for this bag?? I was worried that i got a faulty/returned item, because all the packaging is missing but so far I can't see any flaws (phew).
There's not much packaging for LV items tbh lol, so you may not be missing anything. I got the MPA, the PA, and the mini PA and none of them came with any stuffing. My MPA only came with 1 dustbag as well (I think earlier ones came with 3). Not sure if it's good or bad, but LV doesn't have tons of (if any) tissue paper in their packaging like most other brands.

Reactions: Chanellover2015
Haha. I’m in the US so mine is made in USA(no surprise). I got the cream color, it’s gorgeous IRL but I’m kinda afraid to use it, also I’m not sure if MPA would go out of style..? So hesitant if I should keep it (but I love the color!) any advise ?

There's not much packaging for LV items tbh lol, so you may not be missing anything. I got the MPA, the PA, and the mini PA and none of them came with any stuffing. My MPA only came with 1 dustbag as well (I think earlier ones came with 3). Not sure if it's good or bad, but LV doesn't have tons of (if any) tissue paper in their packaging like most other brands.
Now that you've mentioned it ... my felicie didn't have any stuffing either. Well I guess they're trying to be more "environment" friendly :biggrin:

Haha. I’m in the US so mine is made in USA(no surprise). I got the cream color, it’s gorgeous IRL but I’m kinda afraid to use it, also I’m not sure if MPA would go out of style..? So hesitant if I should keep it (but I love the color!) any advise ?
It looks gorgeous in cream! I'd totally buy it if i'm not a scare cat (-> dirty, color transfer etc)
Oh what a coincidence!!! I'm having the same issue! I really like the bag and I think even if the trend is "dying" you can still use the bags separately? I'm also having an issue with the weight when the bag is full (I'm a bit "weight sensitive" since I'm having shoulder problems) ... and the bag is too small to carry a water bottle in it. But i knew that before buying the bag haha

Reactions: bijou
I have most of my lv in monogram so I really want to add something different and good for the summer, and the cream seems to be perfect! I was debating between the cream MPA or the Neverfull tote in DA, turns out I want both (coz they are so different!) hahaha, like you said if the trend died off we can use the bags separately, but in the meantime I still feel $2400after tax for two small pochette is too much (I fee guilty!)... but maybe it’s the way things are now,,, they will just keep getting more expensive. Also I feel this leather version is not too heavy, maybe change to a wider strap can help the shoulder pressure.

[/QUOTE]
It looks gorgeous in cream! I'd totally buy it if i'm not a scare cat (-> dirty, color transfer etc)
Oh what a coincidence!!! I'm having the same issue! I really like the bag and I think even if the trend is "dying" you can still use the bags separately? I'm also having an issue with the weight when the bag is full (I'm a bit "weight sensitive" since I'm having shoulder problems) ... and the bag is too small to carry a water bottle in it. But i knew that before buying the bag haha
#2,861
I have most of my lv in monogram so I really want to add something different and good for the summer, and the cream seems to be perfect! I was debating between the cream MPA or the Neverfull tote in DA, turns out I want both (coz they are so different!) hahaha, like you said if the trend died off we can use the bags separately, but in the meantime I still feel $2400after tax for two small pochette is too much (I fee guilty!)... but maybe it’s the way things are now,,, they will just keep getting more expensive. Also I feel this leather version is not too heavy, maybe change to a wider strap can help the shoulder pressure.

Thank you for all your input! I’ll go with khaki then. The pink one is currently available but the Khaki one is still sold out in HK website.. I guess I’ll wait for the Khaki one! :biggrin:

i went with the intention to get the khaki but I tried the pink on and loved it so much more! I also loved the pink because you can always buy the khaki strap later on - the pink strap is only available with the purchase of the multi pochette itself. also pink is a neutral in my wardrobe!

i went with the intention to get the khaki but I tried the pink on and loved it so much more! I also loved the pink because you can always buy the khaki strap later on - the pink strap is only available with the purchase of the multi pochette itself. also pink is a neutral in my wardrobe!
Yay - the pink strap is gorgeous, and after much use for a year it doesn’t get dirty and still looks brand new! Pink goes with everything I wear -as you say pink is a neutral :P Enjoy!