Louis Vuitton Multi Pochette

has_n

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys - what are your thoughts on multi pochette vs LV felicie ? I am torn- I like them both but not sure how functional felicie would be. Do any of you have both and which one you like more and use more of? :smile:

Hi guys - what are your thoughts on multi pochette vs LV felicie ? I am torn- I like them both but not sure how functional felicie would be. Do any of you have both and which one you like more and use more of? :smile:

I have the multi-pochette and I would say I love it as it could definitely fill up more stuff as compared to Felicie. I don’t own a felicie but this is the first bag that caught my eye for its perfect stitches that I saw on an online tv. If you want a demure look, I would say felicie. If you want a trendier look, go for multi-pochette.

That's helpful thank you. Another consideration is to get mini pochette and pochette accessoires seperately instead of grabbing multi pochette. Thoughts?? Feel like all these bags are somehat similar except felicie - which feels more like a clutch to me but hard to decide.

Reactions: evelyn_132
That's helpful thank you. Another consideration is to get mini pochette and pochette accessoires seperately instead of grabbing multi pochette. Thoughts?? Feel like all these bags are somehat similar except felicie - which feels more like a clutch to me but hard to decide.

That is another possibility of combining mini pochette with PA. I suspect this is the reason why LV might be selling the strap in different colours and if I’m not wrong, each is selling at USD 980.

I had a Felicie and it was pretty stiff. Although it was a good buy since you will also get two inserts. I just sold mine and am now deciding whether I should get a PA or a Multi Pochette.

I don’t own the Felicie, but I do have two PA’s and the MPA. I like the multi functional use of the MPA in that you can separate all the pieces for other uses. I plan to use this bag mainly for travel, so I don’t need to carry multiple bags for different occasions/looks. I also like that the MPA pouches are bigger than the PA and mini pochette.

Reactions: Ness123
Have you guys seen this? It's a new release combining the MPA and Felicie.

What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131-185229_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131-185229_Instagram.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 46