Louis Vuitton Monogram Flower Tote- Reviews Please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    Recently purchased the LV Flower Tote and I am curious if anyone has any positive or negative reviews about the Flower tote. It is a very functional bag with excellent use ability. I have not heard much about it.

Attached Files:

collinsgirl likes this.
  2. Your bag is gorgeous! I'm thinking about purchasing the black MM.

3. I have one & like it. Same color as the one you have. I'd say the most con I've read are comments from other people worried about wear on the folded corners. I have absolutely no problem with mine so far. I think I got in the first half of 2018. But I do have way too many bags & rotate a lot so I wouldn't say it's been used heavily.

I love that it checks two of my "nice to have" boxes: foldable handles & protective feet at the bottom. The strap length is the part I personally have a little problem with; I wish it's a little longer.

I am considering letting mine go but it's one of those "it's not the bag, it's me" situations. :lol: It's just that I have way too many bags that are very similar to this in terms of design, size & function, among which is another LV one (the Kleber in epi black). Of course one is monogram one is black epi and that's how I justified having both in the first place :no: The Kleber is likely going to be my choice for keeping simply because it's got a special hot stamp. So despite my personal situation, I do rate the Flower tote very highly & think it's an awesome bag.

collinsgirl likes this.