Louis vuitton Mono speedy 30 vs. Tivoli pm

Tivoli PM Or Speedy 30

• Speedy 30

• Tivoli PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Squeaky00

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
I know I posted a thread on here a few weeks ago about getting a speedy 30 or a Tivoli GM. Well I finally recieved my Tivoli GM. But I think it might be a little too big for me. I feel like that bag is a everyday casual bag. This is my first LV experience and it might be for a little while. Now I can't decide between a Tivoli PM or Speedy 30. I am looking for a bag that I can use all the time. shopping going out for dinner..etc Which one do you think I should purchase? or any other purse ideas?

ps..I am 26yrs old. 5'4 and 125lbs.if that helps. I just want to make the right decision. I can't decide :sad:

No comparison. Speedy 30 is the classic quintessential LV! Gorgeous everyday bag! I don't like the rolled handles on the Tivoli GM. Plus the pleat loses its shape. I absolutely love my mono speedy.

I voted for the speedy. I have the mono 25 and it is just the perfect bag.

I was a big fan of the Tivoli, but it seems to lose its shape when it is being used.

I had the Tivoli PM and found that it was too small for me. I returned it. I just ordered both the speedy 30 and 35 to compare the sizes. I decided to keep the 35 and will return the 30 tomorrow.