Louis Vuitton Mizi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a really cute bag, I prefer it in the black and black combo, it just seems like a nice black bag that would last forever !

And they aren't sold out, or at least they still have one on display at my local Louis Vuitton store (Toronto - Yorkdale), so there are still some selling at retail. Hope that helps !

I think it's different. The monogram reminds me of deuville which I love. Thanks ladies for the tip on locating it:biggrin:

Yeah, the black on black looks very classic. I am either leaning over that or the green which I think it's more difficult to find.

ayla said:
It's a really cute bag, I prefer it in the black and black combo, it just seems like a nice black bag that would last forever !

And they aren't sold out, or at least they still have one on display at my local Louis Vuitton store (Toronto - Yorkdale), so there are still some selling at retail. Hope that helps !

I agree with ayla...I like the black/black combo. I don't think I've ever seen the bag in the LV shops around here, so I don't know how it compares in person.

I agree with the other's, I like the black on black mizi vienna the best, like Star's :love:

The monogram Klara (smaller shoulder version of the Mizi) and the monogram Mizi are part of the permanent collection and they were introduced a bit before the New Year, they may be hard to get now because they're 'new'.

Status
Not open for further replies.