Louis Vuitton Mizi

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's a really cute bag, I prefer it in the black and black combo, it just seems like a nice black bag that would last forever !

And they aren't sold out, or at least they still have one on display at my local Louis Vuitton store (Toronto - Yorkdale), so there are still some selling at retail. Hope that helps !

2. Thanks Ayala... I must check it out.

3. I saw one on display at South Coast Plaza, CA 2 wks ago so I think they're still around.

4. i love star's mizi, i dont like it in this combination color....

5. i saw this bag in monogram canvas. is that a new bag? i guess so.

6. I saw it @ the HI LV not too long ago :biggrin: I like the black on black vienna better as well.

7. it's pretty new, i hope it becomes permanent because it's quite pretty.

8. I saw this bag in NJ but black on black i believe.

9. I think it's different. The monogram reminds me of deuville which I love. Thanks ladies for the tip on locating it:biggrin:

Yeah, the black on black looks very classic. I am either leaning over that or the green which I think it's more difficult to find.

10. ijust checked with my LV store and after checking the computerized inventory, she told me it is no longer available.:sad:

11. I think the one you mean is the "clara" and will get part of the permanent line of LV

12. I agree with ayla...I like the black/black combo. I don't think I've ever seen the bag in the LV shops around here, so I don't know how it compares in person.

13. I agree with the other's, I like the black on black mizi vienna the best, like Star's :love:

The monogram Klara (smaller shoulder version of the Mizi) and the monogram Mizi are part of the permanent collection and they were introduced a bit before the New Year, they may be hard to get now because they're 'new'.

14. how much is it retail price?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.