Votes: 2 100.0%
  • vintega

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • stamp

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

love_LV

Aug 13, 2008
HI fellow baghags..im new here, i cant find threads for the newbie.. anyways i would like to know if LV's produces bags w/out datecode? is it authentic w/out datecode? when and where these bags made? any opinions...

Concerning this listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190373450654&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Another tpf'er asked about the date code, and was told that it had none.
I emailed her and told her specifically where the date code is in the nf, and this was her response...

Like I have explained to another person, I spoke to someone today at the LV store in my area and they ocnfirmed that not all bags have a date code. She explained that having a date code does not make a LV bag Authentic or not. My bag which was purchased at my local LV store (receipt photo shown) does not have a date code. Thank you

Is that possible?

Possible but very rare. Was this authenticated? Need close ups of the LV heatstamp and also pic of the lining behind the zippered pocket where the date code tab is suppose to be to show that it indeed does not have a date code KWIM?

Yep, here's her response!

I understand you want to make sure the bag is authentic before you bid on it, but i am sorry to say that i can not keep going back and forth with you on taking more photos and resending them. a photo of the receipt is in the listing and I know the bag is Authentic, I only buy real LV. S I am sorry but I can no longer help you. Selling on ebay is not a full time job, being a Mom is. Good luck in finding what you want. I hope you understand.