Louis Vuitton Miroir Silver Speedy

Call 866-vuitton and ask if they have any left in boutiques. I heard Canada had at least one pochette and keepall left last week I believe. Ebay or let-trade.com are the other options for purchase.

I called 866 this morning and they said ..nothing left.....how to purchase from LV canada? Thanx sooo much guys....

Call 866-vuitton and ask if they have any left in boutiques. I heard Canada had at least one pochette and keepall left last week I believe. Ebay or let-trade.com are the other options for purchase. BUT ebay is going to get dangerous soon cause they have gotten the fakes really close to perfect in the last couple of weeks. So be sure to post the auctions in the "authenticate this" forum here in the LV shopping forum so the pros here can help you make sure it is real before spending a huge sum on ebay.

Your other option is to call your local LV and get on the wait list for the miroir lockit coming out in the summer.

Do you know which store in Canada? or maybe a link to the thread that mentioning the pochette availability in Canada?