Louis Vuitton Mens Fall 2021; Lookbook/ Mirror Collection

Anyone getting the coffee cup?
My CA also asked me if I am keen and try to allocate one for me for next shipment as limited stock arriving. :biggrin:
It is cute but not sure if just novelty item and pricing wise quite steep I feel.

View attachment 5131850
No I’m not getting it, how much is it?
Another item that I’m getting from this line is the yellow keepall xs , going to pay for it next week

20210716_154642.jpg
The yellow keepall xs
So gorgeous in actual piece as it is never on my radar. Spotted the new collection when I was there to pick up my item.

Even this time my hubby agreed with me that this yellow piece is so pretty and cheerful! So tempted to snag this but I already has the light blue from watercolor collection :blush: :yes:20210716_154708.jpg

Are stores around the world receiving mirror items? My CA told me me that only RTW, Accessories, Shoes, etc launched yesterday (July 16th), but no small leather goods. Just curious if that is accurate as I'm seeing more and more posts of people with mirror items. Also I am located in the United States (California).

Are stores around the world receiving mirror items? My CA told me me that only RTW, Accessories, Shoes, etc launched yesterday (July 16th), but no small leather goods. Just curious if that is accurate as I'm seeing more and more posts of people with mirror items. Also I am located in the United States (California).
All stores should have received the FW21, which includes the mirror collection. Release date was yesterday, but I believe stores received stock earlier. Mirror Slgs are online on the US website.

I’ve seen stores on IG post mirror items they have received in the store, these are stores in the United States...

Reactions: TomBentley94
I've received the mirror PO, very lovely in person but it collects smudges like crazy. Not confident of how it would look with actual use, and the larger pieces in the collection may be even more challenging...

View attachment 5132652View attachment 5132653
Congrats on your mirror PO!
From my experience, it‘s the other way round , we won’t get more smudges in bigger bags because we are holding the handles, strap or zipper pull, we do not need to touch the shiny part . For smaller pieces , eg. my Vernis clutch and card holder, I have to hold or touch the shiny vernis, therefore they got finger prints, but for my bigger Vernis bags, I just hold the handles ,strap and zipper pull, they did not get finger prints on Vernis part

Reactions: bigverne28
Congrats on your mirror PO!
From my experience, it‘s the other way round , we won’t get more smudges in bigger bags because we are holding the handles, strap or zipper pull, we do not need to touch the shiny part . For smaller pieces , eg. my Vernis clutch and card holder, I have to hold or touch the shiny vernis, therefore they got finger prints, but for my bigger Vernis bags, I just hold the handles ,strap and zipper pull, they did not get finger prints on Vernis part
Good point too! Waiting to see your unveil of the handle trunk! I'm headed into LV with my sis next weekend and hoping I won't be tempted by anything heh