Louis Vuitton Maxi Multi Pochette Accessoires LOVE IT Club!

lovemealouis

Jun 5, 2018
I purchased this new handbag M20920 in the CLAIR color and ended up going back for the FUSCHIA color. I love that my iPhone Pro Max 13 can fit in the front pocket with my Loopy phone case! I will post photos soon! I just wanted to see if anyone else LOVED this new bag like I do?!

For the love of Louis’ and for the love of pochettes! ❤️

Last edited:
I purchased this new handbag M20920 in the CLAIR color and ended up going back for the FUSCHIA color. I love that my iPhone Pro Max 13 can fit in the front pocket with my Loopy phone case! I will post photos soon! I just wanted to see if anyone else LOVED this new bag like I do?!

Yes, I bought the fuschia and adore it! Like others, I love that my iPhone pro max 13 fits in the front pocket freeing up space for lots of items. It’s a great size and the fuschia makes me so happy!! :flowers: Glad you all are enjoying yours! I put my speedy 20 canvas strap on it for dog walks, alternate with my Nigo for other dog walks.

CFA7DDCC-EEC3-4F86-9B78-32E4BB59F0DC.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: baby*my*bags

It’s fun to share your joy with you :flowers: Clearly you love this great little bag, and isn’t it fun to find a bag that speaks to us directly no matter what anyone else thinks! One thing I do like about LV is they also do enough straps and make them mostly removable so we can mix-and-match too. Glad you started this thread I fell in love with this little pink beauty:heart: