Louis Vuitton Mastic

i wrote to LV customer service asking them to describe the color to me. like others, i want a neutral color bag (i'm looking at the Pont-Neuf). LV explained Mastic "a neutral in the grey family with a sheen that changes color in different lighting."

Reactions: lovemybags2much
I ordered the Spontini in Mastic but exchanged it for noir. I hoped it would be more grey or taupe but to me I really saw lavender. In some lights it looked putty colored but I didn't care for the lavender . Just wasn't for me I guess.

The mastic looks so pretty....but with my skin tone, pastel-like neutrals make me look sickly. I'd opt for black, or a true taupe or jewel tone. I kind of like how it acts like a chameleon though!

Is Mastic very similar to Galet? I am debating between black and mastic in the Spontini- I already have a SC in Galet. Thoughts would be appreciated!!

I ordered the Spontini in Mastic but exchanged it for noir. I hoped it would be more grey or taupe but to me I really saw lavender. In some lights it looked putty colored but I didn't care for the lavender . Just wasn't for me I guess.

Im debating for mastic or noir too. I want the Spontini to be the HG bag and I already have a bagatelle in noir... Really want the mastic this time but worrying it would stain easily, especially the corners. [emoji53]