Louis Vuitton Manchester UK

oooooh what your shoies like? i got some lovely cherry pink flats on sale the other week for £20!!! theyre lovely, pointy toe-d! ooooh and i got my gucci from flannels last thursday :biggrin: in loooooooooove with that shop and bag! i got a gorge juicy top for £40 instead of £75 in flannels sale! i hit the shops bad last week hehe

Ooooh wat shoes did you get? I'm going to town tommorow to try and get a few last minute things for my hols, so i'll have to check out Flannels etc. as I haven't been in a while!
Yeah, if they were to put it anywhere it would have to be next to flannels, no question! lol!
xxxRosexxx

there like black casual loafers for college, they were £80 but they should last long, Im going manchesteron Thursday and nipping in Kurt Geiger again in search of another pair but maybe trainers or pump style shoes. I love sales !

Sound lovely socialite!
I really wan't to get down to Manc b4 my hols just to have a last look, b4 I have to start work on my fall wardrobe lol!
Us babes should take a lil girly shopping trip up there sumtime, 4 a gd spending spree lol!
xxxRosexxx

lol cool! i love their shoes, id walked past the manc store a few times but never went inside! how cool is the 'shoe wall' in liverpool though! i love it haha
but serioulsy id ring up because maybe they can order one in for your arrival on thurs if you ring tonight!

Im a guy lmao but I will still come on this shopping trip lol, it sounds awesome I cant wait, I hardly have any friends who like LV or any other designer make for that matter so Im glad to meet u'ze x x x

OMG Socialite lmao! That hilarious, how stupid am I? I'm so sorry lol!
I get what you mean about not having friends who like designer, my best friend proably wouldn't even be able to name a LV lol!
So its nice chattin to people who totally get what your on about!
xxxRosexxx

lol aww bless! its great to see a lad with a good fashion sense for once haha! all we see in liverpool is CHAV!!!!! hehe no offence meant to ANYBODY there lol
how old are you socialite?

lol rose i didnt even take my new gucci to my mates last night, she would have been like £340 on a BAG when youve got that LV too! thats what everybody's saying to me, one of my mates thinks they like it all but shes a biatch and wouldnt know a BH from a BV :S soo upsetting isnt it haha oj!

I know, Its so good to see a guy with a good fashion sense, and a love for Designer!
OMG, tell me about it! lol! At least we all understand each others fetish for handbags lol! So its all good!
xxxRosexxx