Made in France vs. Made in USA

I am a new fan of LV and hopefully will be making my firist LV speedy purchase soon. What is the difference b/w a speedy made in the US and one made in France? Is one more desirable than the other? Does the one
made in France keep more of it's value?

in truth, the difference is that one is made in france and one is made in the US. that's it. some people prefer to have a bag that says made in france. personally, i don't think it matters as long as it is an authentic vuitton bag.

I personally have yet to come across a Made in USA bag at the LV stores I've been to. Maybe I just haven't looked at enough bags, LOL. :P For whatever reason I do prefer Made in Spain/France bags though. It has nothing to do with the quality of the bag (hell, I've never even looked at a Made in USA one up close), it's just a preference for some reason, though logically I know they're the same minus that little piece of text.

Please do a search as there are existing threads on this topic that you can read and post in. Good luck and welcome!

In a previous thread that closed very quickly someone said that having an LV made in the USA changes the value in her eyes as far as resale value and she would "NEVER buy a made in USA LV!!! Bag OR wallet!!!"

Does anyone agree/disagree?

I'll start - it would not change the value in my eyes and I don't get why it would change the value in someone else's eyes.

Anyone?

I have found two LV Mono blue denim Baggy PM's. One is made in USA and the other is Made in France. Both are similiar in price and condition and made the same year. Are they the same quality? Which one would you buy?;)