Louis Vuitton luggage for carry-on

holly923

Feb 6, 2009
i'm looking for something that can hold a weeks worth of clothes and is small enough as a carry-on. then later on i will save up for a larger suitcase that can take 2 weeks of clothes + bit's and pieces (hairdryer etc)

what LV do you advise for carry-on luggage? have you had any problems with any or are there some that don't hold much?

my absolute limit for a carry-on bag is £1000

i was thinking the sirius 45, or one of the keepall's(which size is best)

I carry a Keepall 50 - thats the size that is accepted on all flights. I have a 55 on its way to me, and I figure if they question the size I will squish it into the baggage measure thing they have there, since they are pretty smooshy... I took my Keepall 50 on a 4 day trip and fit everything I needed - I just bought my 55 in hopes to fit more. When not flying, I'll carry both.

I carry a keepall 55 for carryon BUT!!!!!!!
but, its a PAIN to carry around because they get
a bit heavy and uncomfortable to wear.

maybe an eole 50?
its like a keepall, but it has wheels

I completely agree! Eole 50 is best if you dont' like to carry a heavy stuffed Keepall 55. i have the 60 w/ strap which I carry-on; thank goodness I'm a gym buff if not, I wouldn't be able to carry it.

i've been researching and talking to my boyfriend. the biggest carry-on luggage most airports allow is 45" the sirius 55 and the keepall 55 both just add up!! so the plan is as soon as me and my boyfriend book out first holiday together we will go to louis vuitton and get both the sirius and the keepall 55 and split the cost exactly which is £697. i figure if the keepall 55 is heavy i can just get him to carry it for me! thanks for all your help xxx

My SA told me that the maximum size in the keepall that you can bring on the plane is 50.

i lot of people have got on with the 60 and acctualy if you measure the 60 still fits into the 45" but i think if you pack it full they may say it's too big. the 50 is very safe, the 55 i think you will be able to carry on because it is small enough, if you get told you can't then it's silly because it does fit the ruels, the 60 is just about the maximum size but i still think you would be allowed on with it unless there was some reason, like you had alot of other 'personal' stuff like huge handbag aswell.

also some airports will measure the handals aswell so the 50 must fit into the 45" WITH handals and the other 2 (and obviously the 45 will always be allowed) sizes fit without. i'm not 100% sure on this but i think this may be why. and i think most airports ignore this if the handals can be but flat-against the bag, if you know what i meen.

i lot of people have got on with the 60 and acctualy if you measure the 60 still fits into the 45" but i think if you pack it full they may say it's too big. the 50 is very safe, the 55 i think you will be able to carry on because it is small enough, if you get told you can't then it's silly because it does fit the ruels, the 60 is just about the maximum size but i still think you would be allowed on with it unless there was some reason, like you had alot of other 'personal' stuff like huge handbag aswell.

also some airports will measure the handals aswell so the 50 must fit into the 45" WITH handals and the other 2 (and obviously the 45 will always be allowed) sizes fit without. i'm not 100% sure on this but i think this may be why. and i think most airports ignore this if the handals can be but flat-against the bag, if you know what i meen.

Yes - my SA told me her manager travels with the 55 on the plane without problems but it is not stuffed but she has heard people have had problems with the 60 - maybe too overstuffed?? :confused1: