Louis Vuitton Louise Phone Ring

crazychrissy

Mar 14, 2015
I'm not usually one to like phone rings, but I came across the lovely Louise Phone Ring on Louis Vuitton's site recently. I can't seem to find any reviews on this one...does anyone have this piece? I'm mostly wondering how it holds up over time - it seems like this would be super easy to scratch up. Would love to see your pics and hear about your experiences with it!
louis-vuitton-louise-phone-ring-fashion-jewelry--M64290_PM1_Side%20view.jpg

louis-vuitton-louise-phone-ring-fashion-jewelry--M64290_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

Reactions: J.A.N.

Melfontana

Feb 13, 2012
Hi [emoji173]️ it and saw it irl at LV.
I was so ready to purchase it because I keep changing phones and keep buying phone cases [emoji52] so I thought this would be great - because it could be used on any phone [emoji1360]
I asked my SA to see it and he gladly took it out - when I was debating with my BF if I should get it or not - my SA nodded NO
He said he know of two incidences where clients came in saying it didn’t stick to their phones well and detached while in use - one lady’s phone screen cracked from the drop [emoji50]
He also stated the suction is meant to be attached directly to the phone itself - and that it can not be attached to a phone case because the suction doesn’t adhere well to the case [emoji53]
Such a shame because it’s really nice and an ideal piece