Louis Vuitton Leopard scarf

rosie50

Feb 5, 2006
Not sure that I am listing this in the right place, but I thought that out of all you LV lovers out there someone could answer my question.

Do you own one of the limited edition Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Leopard print scarfs? are you happy with the quality of it?

Any answers will be gratefully received.

it's very fragile and easily gets damaged. i had both the first edition in grey and the new brown one.. for the money it costs, the quality doesnt measure up IMO.

I have the red one which I purchased in 2006 .... I still haven't used it but I think will wear well just depends on how you are going to use it:yes:

Attachments

• Sprouse Scarf.jpg
    Sprouse Scarf.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 175
Thanks for coming back to me so quickly.

LoVer what is the scarf clubhouse?????

habibty, I definitely agree with you, I purchase 2 in Paris one for a friend. I decide immediately that it really was not for me and have now sold it on ebay. Obviously if you own one you know that the weave is very loose and almost looks like there is pulls in the scarf, but infact that is all part of the chartertistic of this scarf - wording used by Louis Vuitton. Well my buyer had obviously never seen one in real life and now she is disappointed and is saying that it has been worn, which it definitely has not. How can I explain this without being rude to a LV novice.