Louis vuitton Lagoon too expensive?

1. I saw this today in store and its sooooooo cute i was planning to buy this and a small wallet to put in it when i want a change from a purse. but at $620 cdn i'm thinking its not worth it considering i can buy a purse with $200- $400 more.
    what do you ladies think? yay or nay?

lagoon.jpg lvwallet.jpg
  2. For me it's a nay because it looks too much as a case for glasses as it probably is rather than a purse. So I'm passing on this one but that just my opinion.

3. For me it's a nay also. I would feel a little self concious that everyone would think I was trying to pass off a little sunglass holder for a purse.

4. I'm not a very big fan of clutch bags. It's cute but not very practical.

5. i'm not a big fan of clutches either but i'm strangely drawn to it...i dont know if it's practical or not but it's cute! =) sorry, i'm no help whatsoever, haha.

6. That's the perfect description for it. To answer your question, I think it's too expensive for what it is.

7. I like it, but I would nay it and wait until I had another 200 and buy a bag ;)

8. I really don't like it :shame:

9. I agree .. save for a bag:biggrin:

10. If you already have the bags and wallets.. to me it's a yay. Why ? Louis Vuitton has some weird pricing going on, I mean, look at the price of a Shirley ! The lagoon is really meant to be carried in a different way, so even though it hurts so much price-tag-wise, it really can't compare in function !

11. Agreed! I don't like spending a lot of money on small bags/clutches that I can't fit much in.

12. i think it's too expensive, too. i saw it at lv last week and it is meant for glasses so, although it's cute, it's so tiny, i wouldn't know what could fit in there except for, well, glasses. i'd buy a bag.

13. I think the Lagoon is very cute, but wouldn't spend that kind of money on it.

14. Nay. Save your money and invest in something a little bigger.

15. Go for the BAG!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice