Louis Vuitton Key and Change Holder. Good Buy... or Not?

I've been going back and forth on getting a cles myself. Sometimes I feel like I really NEED one, and other times I think maybe I should save the money for a bag.

It's a good buy only if you are going to use it. I have one (mono groom cles) and use it to keep my keys inside of it so the keys won't scractch the inside of my purse. The way I look at it is that it's being used daily so, to me, that's $$$ well spent.

Keep it. I have the same one and use it for keys everyday. I have 4 others that I don't use often, but sure am glad I have them. There is always an occasion that arises where I need to use one. You may not love it now, but will find it handy later.

yeah like everyone said it is a great buy and so functional i dunno how i lived without one before either... anyways i got a keyfob from prada for 270 and it was just there for my keys and the cles i can put change in it aswell, even tho thats what i do with mine it so great to hand around my bags so i don't need to open my bag to get change and stuff. u made the right choice

Is it big enough where its easy to close it even if you put your ID's in and credit cards? Like when you put cards in does it make the shape of it look awkward because the shape of the cards inside? Do you know what I mean like the cards were forced inside or something?

To each to his/her own. I thought it was a functional piece until I got my wallet. I like my wallet better, and I hardly use my cles. I'm hoping that when I move out of my parents' house this month I'll use it to store my apartment keys...