Louis Vuitton Kenmare

1. Hi, Im thinking about getting the LV Kenmare bag, can anyone please give me some info on it. is it usefull ? :smile:

2. do you have a picture?

3. Here is a pic of it, rebeccalou28 has one for a very good price. I heard she is a very good seller. I personally love this bag!

[​IMG]

4. my friend is going to sell me one but i dont know, do you think its good for a male too and do you think its a usefull bag ?

5. I personally wouldn't carry it b/c it looks to girlish IMO... but if you think you can rock it, go for it! ;)

6. thanks for the info Im so glad you said that, I was thinking the same too but just didnt want to say it to myself. I think I will have alook in my store at maybe a cles instead of this. Thanks guys x

7. What cles did you have in mind? :graucho:

8. maybe an epi cles but im not too sure :biggrin:

9. if you really like Vernis, how about a P.Cles in indigo? it's a bit more doable for a guy :yes:

10. if it's in that color, I think it's a bit too girly. But if it's in bronze, it might work...

11. thanks for the info guys...Im going to look at them all in the store tomorrow x

12. Ooooh Let me know how you get on Socialite! I definitly go for the epi cles if I was you, Much more stylish!
    xxxRosexxx

13. I was looking at the same exact auction :lol: Then I reasoned with myself and decided not to get it since my stuff will never fit in it :lol: It´s beautiful though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice