Louis Vuitton June - Nov 2015 New Releases

Luggage tags- as far as I know they are replacement items, which means you can only order them if you have 'lost' one and go into a store and order. You can get around this in some stores but vernis I haven't seen in the stores only vachette or the brown.

Twist- If you want to preorder I would call but they were released Oct 30th.... But I only saw ones that were for pick up (people who already preordered). I picked up my Twist WOC on 10/31

3 backpacks-Heard they got pushed back to Nov (when who knows) but I would preorder

Grape Empreinte- I heard Jan release date

hmm. Grape Empreinte. Interesting. I do love Aube. The dark purple. So I'm guessing "grape" would be lighter than Aube, but darker than Amethyst

I did ask the SA at the store I bought my items at yesterday. She went to go look in the book and when she came back she said it didnt' look like they were going to. But even she said that she honestly wouldn't be surprised if more items showed up next year since they haven't gotten the look book for 2016 yet. I overheard another SA talking to her client/friend that the look book should be out probably within the next month. So who knows.

I'll have to wait then. I like the platine but the studs aren't me. :sad: